Pages

Better than a form, better than a popin, a dedicated page!

You know that to keep in touch with your readers you need create a list. For a good list you must develop your forms on your blog, see same use of popins. But do you know a technique that transforms still better than a simple form? It beats even the results of the...


You know that to keep contact with your readers, you need to create a list. For a good list you highlight your forms on your blog, see same use of popins. But do you know a technique that transforms still better than a simple form ? It beats even the results of the popin!


To discover this technique, follow the guide…

I have already spoken several times of the effectiveness of the popin to a simple form on your blog. In my case, after many tests, the popin brings far more entries than a form. However the difference is not huge. This is 1-4% gap. On 100 visitors this makes therefore 1-4 registrants more.


I continue my tests to improve this percentage. A Council of http://www.referencement-gagnant.com/ in stone the # W2C11 I for example spent thedisplay of the popin to once every 7 days. I test also of all small changes of behaviour for each popin (animation, display after X seconds lightbox or not).


Indeed I am testing using a simple popin and a lightbox (popin with the background is grey) and there was no difference. I have therefore preferred to select to implement a simple popin (with transparent background) because it seems to me less intrusive.


Since the establishment of my training AWeber, I test a third method of recovery of the addresses of the visitors: the dedicated page. In fact, I didn't at the beginning that it would so transform. And yet after several weeks, the launch of my AWeber poster 14.9% of registered training section! It is nearly three times more than my best form.


Of course, you could tell me that this number is skewed by the fact that of the first day of launch, there were more than 20 entries. In this case I can also talk about my page "What first?". This page brings together all relevant to the new visitor information (newsletter, connection, FAQ, articles written elsewhere, contact).


On this page, first I present my newsletter and brings me between 7.9 and 13.2% of registrants (split current test). I had also spoken of joint venture a few months ago and this page is to 23.5%. Finally, my landing Facebook page (after you have clicked on I love), transforms to height of 19.7%.


I have my idea here above. Indeed, as when a user is a well research says on Google, when a visitor clicks on a page well clear of your blog, it is much more likely to perform an action that you have chosen.


Thus if a new reader wants to know how to get started and it goes on my page "by what start?", it is quite normal that it enrols in my newsletter (and therefore receive bonus gifts). It may quickly have access to a multitude of good information for… start


It is the same for my (article) page dedicated to my AWeber training. If someone clicks on the article (that it comes from Google or a referring site), it is necessarily interested and therefore it is not abnormal that he enrols in the list.


And you, you use pages dedicated to less registrations to your lists ? What do you think of the results of these pages? Do you have ideas to improve them?